- There are a limited number of lockers available.
- Returning members have first right to their locker from the previous season.
- Once all leagues have started, staff will determine what lockers are available and new members will be notified.
- Cost is $30 plus GST for a season
- Members must provide their own lock.
- The Senior Men have their own bank of lockers behind sheet 7 & 8. Contact the Senior Mens co-ordinator for information.
- Practice ice availability is posted on our website.
- Typically Tue thru Fri 3 to 5pm, Sat 10am-noon, Sun noon-2pm.
- Staff may perform maintenance or there may be other reasons for ice being unavailable at these times. We do our best to keep the website up to date.
- Staff ask that you remove the hacks from the far end, espcially if you are practicing alone. This avoids damage to the hacks and ice.
- Practice ice is available to all Vernon Curling Club members at no charge.
- For a fee, ice is available for non-members at the discretion of the Club Manager.
- VCC has a ift available to get mobility challenged persons from the ground floor to the upstairs lounge.
- Access to the lift is by the washrooms.
- The lift requires a key to operate.
- If you do not have a key, see a staff member for access to the lift.
- VCC has a well stocked Pro Shop carrying all the popular brands of shoes, pants, brooms etc
- ASHAM, BALANCE PLUS, GOLDLINE, HARDLINE to name a few.
- We have a SALE at the start of the season
- VCC has a great concession offering a wide variety of meal choices – breakfast, lunch and dinner
- We respectfully ask that you do not bring in any outside food or beverages when the concession is open.
- The concession is a CASH ONLY basis.